Improving Operational Performance
- Read - Negotiations: Control yourself to control the sale (As published by the Institute of Supply Management)
- Read - Information overload: How effective leaders manage information.
- Read - From Influencing To Evangelists (As published by the American Management Association)
- Read - How to Avoid Lean Deflation (As published by the Association of Manufacturing Excellence)
- Read - Building a Culture Club: Preparing Employees For Lean Adoption (As published by the Association of Manufacturing Excellence)
- Read - The Mattel toy fall-out: How to prepare for and navigate successful change. (As published by the Purchasing Management Association of Canada)
- Read - Building Success in Succession: How to mitigate the impact of attrition
- Read - Managing your customer: How to improve and capitalize on customer relationships (As published by the Valve Manufacturers Association)
- Read - Getting More For Less; Improved Employee Efficiency Without Cost. (As published by the Valve Manufacturers Association)
- Read - Why Good Enough is Never Enough
- Read - Leveraging and Maximizing Supplier Relations (As published in Constructor Magazine)
- Read - Attractive Results From Supply Chain Collaboration (As published by CPMA)
- Read - The Logistics Trilogy: The three pillars to an effective logistics strategy. (As published by Supply Chain World)
- Read - Are Buying Groups Advantageous for SME's? The Five Steps to Determine if Buying Groups are Right for You.
- Read - Beyond Strategic Acquisition: Achieving Successful Acquisitions Every Time
- Read - Cut Your Way to Profits in Five Steps (Originally Published on TheGlobeAndMail.com)
- Read - Failure to forecast: How to Build a Forecast When None Exists
- Read - Going Solo: How to Benefit from Every Sole-Source Relationship
- Read - How to Shore Up the "People" Part of Supply-Chain Performance (Originally Published on CFO.com
- Read - Inventory Cushion: Moving From a King Coil to a Futon
- Read - Lower Inventory Investment and Steer Clear of the Bank: Five methods to reduce inventory investment and avoid interest charges.
- Read - Mend Your Spend (Originally Published on CFO.com)
- Read - Pursuing Low-Lying Fruit Leads to Poorly Harvested Results. How to Achieve Environmental Goals While Minimizing Investment of Resources.
- Read - Reactive Versus Proactive Supply Chain
- Read - Recovery has Begun, But What Challenges Lie Ahead Within Supply Chain Management
- Read - Risky Business (Originally Published on CanadianManufacturing.com)
- Read - Seven Steps to Boost the Bottom Line: How Organizations Can Grow During a Weak Economy
- Read - The Six Elements of Supply Chain Strategy
- Read - Ten Ways to Improve Cash Flow (As Published on TheGlobeAndMail.com)
- Read - The Myths of Transparent Supplier Relationships
- Read - Three Tips for Creating a Reliable Demand Forecast (As Published on CFO.com)
- Read - Why do E.R.P. Implementations Fail? The Eight Steps to Effective E.R.P. Implementation
Strategy & Innovation
- Read - Collaboration to Drive Innovation (As published by the Electrical Distributor Magazine)
"Shawn's services were instrumental in helping us to understand how to structure and support our business from a strategic perspective. His ability to help us formulate our strategy and develop a clear action plan to effectively deliver upon that strategy was instrumental to the successful launch of this division."
Steve McKenna, President, McKenna Distribution Ltd.