With 2014 fast approaching, whats your strategy? I’m not referring to resolutions made on the night before 2014 arrives (which more often than not fades into oblivion by January 31st) but your objectives heading into the new year?
Here are some questions you can ask that will help you set some objectives to ensure 2014 is your best year yet. Next week I will help you convert these objectives into a clear action plan.
1. What opportunities exist within the next year that you would like to take advantage of?
2. How would you like to expand your knowledge, experience and relationships?
3. What can you do to increase your personal time in the next year?
4. What expertise will help you advance your career or business?
5. What significant changes in your life have you been putting off?
Spend 30 minutes to an hour considering the answer to these questions and then select 4 priorities for 2014 based on the work you’ve done.
We will continue to formulate your 2014 strategy next Monday. Until then…
© Shawn Casemore 2013. All rights reserved.